Saturday, September 10, 2011

Will you EVER learn to Paint?

Have you ever wanted to REALLY learn to paint?  Or have you been painting but feel like your not making any real progress?  There is nothing like a refreshing "back to the Basics" painting class to put you back on track to success.

The Raven Art School is offering two Beginning Painting Classes, one in Acrylic and the other in Oil that will cover the essentials of painting in a clear and organized way.

I am your instructor, Judith Reidy.  Nothing gives me greater pleasure than guiding a student in developing as a painter.  I am interested in providing you with insight into how you could more systematically develop and attack a  painting idea.  I know  the feeling of what it is like to flounder as a student learning to paint..  I would like to make your growing pains as a painter less arduous....more anticipatory.  I would love to come along side you on your journey.

In addition to offering two Beginning Painting Classes one in Acrylic on Monday Mornings and the other in Oil on Thursday Mornings I will be offering an Intermediate level class Painting in All Media on Monday and Thursday  afternoon.    See details about classes here

If you would like to learn more about the classes please contact me here, mentioning your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment